- ASIC technology reduces components and enhances reliability.
- Pulse count processing eliminates false offs without reducing sensitivity.
- Detection signature analysis eliminates false triggers and proves immunity to RFI and EMI.
- Low-profile design ensures a clean and uncluttered ceiling appearance.
- User-adjustable time delay from 15 seconds to 30 minutes by two minute increments.
- Sensitivity is programmed through a DIP switch and has four settings from minimum to maximum.
- Dual-element, temperature compensated pyro-electric sensor.
- Mounting options: ceiling tile or 3.0 inch round mudring.
- cULus listed.
- 5-year warranty.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies