Support Grips Standard Duty, Closed Mesh
FC075OF Pass & Seymour
Standard-duty, Closed mesh, Offset eye grips. Cable diameter - 0.750-0.990"", Bale length - 4"", Mesh length - 14"", Break strength - 960 lbs.
- Standard closed mesh support grips are designed for loads up to 600 lbs.
- Vertical runs of no more than 100 ft.
- They are available in a variety of eye styles and cable ranges for supporting electrical and fiber optic cable, metal rods, and tubing.
- Closed mesh support grips are used when the end of the cable is accessible.
- Support grips are woven of corrosion-resistant tinned-bronze wire.
- Most Flexcor products have UL and/or CSA approvals. Please contact factory for approval information.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Construction||Various Types of Pulling, Support and Strain Relief Grips|
|Standard||UL/CSA Approval (consult factory)|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|CSA File Number||67507|
|Mounting||Consult the Factory for Mounting Recommendations|
|Cable Size||Cable Dia. Range: 0.750-0.990: Bale Length: 4: Mesh Length: 14|
|Capacity||Various Cable Diameter Ranges|
|Load||Approx. Break Strength: 960|