Multi-Weave, Rotating Eye, Light Blue
P0751 Pass & Seymour
Multi-Weave, Rotating Eye. Cable Diameter - 0.750-0.990"", Mesh Length- 41"", Eye Diameter - 1"", Break Strength - 14,400 lbs. Light Blue.
- Multi-weave pulling grips are constructed of high strength galvanized steel and are designed for pulling aluminum or copper bare conductor, wire rope and insulated cables.
- These grips are used in applications such as distribution line stringing and overhead transmission.
- Multi-weave pulling grips are available with a flexible and rotating eye, which can be attached to a swivel.
- Description : Rotating Eye: The forged steel rotating eye will thread through sheaves and blocks without binding, but is not a swivel and will not turn under tension.
- The rotating eye can turn to relieve pulling torque when tension is relaxed.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Construction||Various Types of Pulling, Support and Strain Relief Grips|
|Standard||UL/CSA Approval (consult factory)|
|Mounting||Consult the Factory for Mounting Recommendations|
|Cable Size||Cable Dia. Range: 0.750-0.990: Mesh Length: 41: Eye Diamater: 1|
|Capacity||Various Cable Diameter Ranges|
|Load||Approx. Break Strength: 14,400 (Lt Blue)|