Selective Call Intercom Module
This selective call module supports up to eight selective call room, door or patio units, with the ability to cascade up to four modules for up to 32 units. It also allows integration with the lyriQ Audio System to support audio interrupt during an int
- Cascade up to 4 modules for 32 total units.
- Easily integrates with lyriQ Audio System to support audio interrupt.
- Supports door release.
- Assignable LCD trigger for camera monitoring of door.
- Power supply not included. Recommend PW1030 .
- Supports up to eight selective call units.
- Includes 20 door tones.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
Best Wiring Practices for the Selective Call Intercom Systempdf
Outputting Video Door Station and Camera Signals to Secondary Video Devices, Unity Integration Module, Support Bulletin, SB006-IMpdf
Triggering the Door Chime with an Integrated Door Sensorpdf
Understanding and Installing a Door Releasepdf