Support Grips Standard Duty, Split Lace
FS125U Pass & Seymour
Standard-duty, Split lace, Single eye. Cable diameter - 1.250-1.490"", Bale length - 10"", Mesh length - 16"", Break strength - 1,680 lbs.
- Split lace support grips are designed for loads up to 600 lbs.
- Vertical runs of no more than 100 ft.
- They are available in a variety of eye styles and cable ranges for supporting electrical and fiber optic cable, metal rods, and tubing.
- Split lace support grips are used when the end of the cable cannot easily be accessed and the support grip is intended for permanent installation.
- Support grips are woven of corrosion-resistant tinned-bronze wire.
- Most Flexcor products have UL and/or CSA approvals. Please contact factory for approval information.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Construction||Various Types of Pulling, Support and Strain Relief Grips|
|Standard||UL/CSA Approval (consult factory)|
|Mounting||Consult the Factory for Mounting Recommendations|
|Cable Size||Cable Dia. Range: 1.250-1.490: Bale Length: 10: Mesh Length: 16|
|Capacity||Various Cable Diameter Ranges|
|Load||Approx. Break Strength: 1,680|