Stainless Steel Support Grips Standard Duty, Split Lace
FS062USS Pass & Seymour
Stainless Steel, Standard-duty, Split lace, single eye. Cable diameter - 0.620-0.740. Bale length - 8"", Mesh length - 11"", Break strength - 960 lbs.
- Split lace support grips are designed for loads up to 600 lbs.
- Vertical runs of no more than 100 ft.
- They are available in a variety of eye styles and cable ranges for supporting electrical and fiber optic cable, metal rods, and tubing.
- Split lace support grips are used when the end of the cable cannot easily be accessed and the support grip is intended for permanent installation.
- Support grips are woven of corrosion-resistant stainless steel wire.
- Most Flexcor products have UL and/or CSA approvals. Please contact factory for approval information.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|