- Detection signature processing eliminates false triggers and provides immunity to RFI and EMI.
- Zero-crossing for long relay life.
- Vandal-resistant lens combines precise coverage with durability.
- Choice of Auto-ON or Manual-ON operation, selectable for each relay.
- Auto adjustable time delays: automatic, fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 minutes), walk-through, test-mode.
- Selectable time delay automatically adjusts for maximum savings.
- Selectable walk-through mode turns lights off three minutes after the room is initially occupied if no motion is detected after the first 30 seconds.
- Selectable test mode allows quick and easy adjustments.
- Selectable audible alert for impending shutoff.
- In AUTO-ON mode, if the sensor is manually turned OFF, AUTO-ON will not enable until no motion is detected for 5 minutes. This prevents the light from turning ON when it was intended they remain OFF. Ideal for presentations.
- LED indicates occupancy detection.
- Built-in light level sensing with simple, one-step setup.
- Override mode allows sensor to operate as a service switch in the unlikely event of a failure.
- NEMA WD 7 guideline utilized for coverage testing.
- Sensitivity adjustment: PIR (high/low).
- Coverage: 180 degrees, up to 1050 sq. ft.: major motion 35' x 30': minor motion 20' x 15'.
- cULus listed.
- 5-year warranty.
- Load: Incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent (CFL), magnetic low-voltage (MLV) and electronic low-voltage (ELV), 1/6 hp.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||Taiwan, Province Of China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies