120V Single Pole/3-Way Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor, Black
RW3U600BK Pass & Seymour
Ideal for hallways, stairways, bathrooms, living and dining rooms and other areas with multiple entrances, this occupancy/vacancy sensor allows true multi-way operation with automatic ON/OFF control.
- Occupancy-based control plus multi-way operation.
- Two or more RW3U600 sensors connected together will allow enhanced coverage of the controlled space.
- Works with most common types of residential lighting.
- Adjustable time delay of 15 seconds to 30 minutes.
- Light-level sensing prevents automatic ON of lights when adequate daylight exists.
- Replaces 3-way or 4-way switches when used with other RW3U600 sensors.
- Lighted switch for visibility in darkened rooms.
- Manual- or automatic-ON operation.
- Adjustable light level setting of 10 to 150 fc (100 to 1500 lux). Coverage: 180 degrees, max. 600 ft.2 (56m2).
- Load: Incandescent, Fluorescent, Compact Fluorescent (CFL), Magnetic Low-Voltage (MLV) and Electronic Low-Voltage (ELV) 1/6 hp.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|