radiant® Spec-Grade 15A Tamper-Resistant Self-Test GFCI Receptacle
1597TR radiant Collection
Spec-Grade Tamper-Resistant 15A Self-Test Duplex GFCI, Brown is rated out of 5 by 43.
GFCI receptacles from the radiant® Collection self-test automatically every three seconds to ensure reliable protection from shock due to ground fault occurrences. Meeting National Electrical Code requirements for ground fault protection, GFCI receptacles make it easier to recognize and fix trips right where they happen – no more confusion at the breaker box. Maximize safety, in style, with GFCI protection featuring the sleek, clean lines of radiant. GFCI protection is required by code in bathrooms, kitchens, garages, basements, outdoor areas, and for any other outlets found within six feet of a sink or water source. GFCI outlets should always be used when replacing existing GFCI outlets during renovation. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately. Spec-Grade devices are engineered to meet federal specifications for use in commercial installations.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Protects against shock caused by ground-fault occurrences. Unlike breaker alternatives, GFCI receptacles make it easier to fix trips with a reset button right on the device.
- Conducts an industry-leading automatic self-test every 3 seconds. If the device ever fails, the indicator light flashes to signal it should be replaced.
- Equipped with proven SafeLock protection feature: if critical components are damaged and protection is lost, power to the outlet is disconnected.
- Extends GFCI protection to "downstream" outlets when used with feed-thru wiring configuration. Note: Will cut power to face and downstream outlets if wired incorrectly.
- Protects children with a patented tamper-resistant shutter system that prevents improper insertion of foreign objects, complete with "invisi-shutters" for an invisible effect.
- Replaces any standard receptacle with ease, in as little as 10 minutes.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Guide Form Specifications
Product Environmental Profile
Rated 5 out of 5 by Laura from Great Features Easy to install. Easy to use. Good quality. The best !!! Works great for all appliances, lamps, TV, Computer , microwave etc. Everything . Goes with all decor in any room. Will purchase again in the future. Love it !!!
Date published: 2019-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tim. from Love the nickel finish Looks great and works great. No issues with it. Wish there was a 20 amp in nickel. Regret starting my kitchen in nickel. Assumed all products were offered in the different colors.
Date published: 2018-10-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eltrain123 from Beautiful color Easy installation and beautiful color that matches the feel of a modern bathroom. Definitely improved the feel of the room. Its an inexpensive way to add that littke touch to class the place up. Ill be updating my other rooms with the same style.
Date published: 2018-09-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Teacher from Looks so modern I bought this product because of the screwless cover plate that came with it. Changing all rooms to this design.
Date published: 2019-07-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by onelove54 from good features it's an excellent product. easy to mount and easy to use. I recommended this to my family. because they are also looking for extra outlets. I went out and brought more of these. it will last a long time.
Date published: 2018-10-31
1597TRLACCD4 ... Tamper Resistant (TR) ... Light Almond (LA) ... Self-Test (every 3 sec) ... What is CCD4?
. . . The CCD4 is a packaging code that indicates that the GFCI does not come with a matching wallplate . . . Hello: Thx! . . . is there a page that shows what all of these extra codes are? I've seen other codes, and wondered. It would be useful is you could have all of this info on the page, to know what's available, and be able to sort by it.
Date published: 2019-11-05