15A, 125V Straight Blade Ground Continuity Monitoring (GCM) Connector
15W47GCM Pass & Seymour
Rated watertight for 1,500 psi high-pressure hosedown, P&S watertight GCM plugs and connectors feature multiple seals to ensure protection against the environment. The transparent body houses dual LED lights with 360 visibility, indicating ground continuity and power status, while providing a NEMA 6P/IP67 rating.
- Integral indication of ground continuity and power status. Green LEDs indicate proper ground continuity and power status. Red LEDs indicate ground continuity loss or reversed polarity. No LED indicates open hot, open neutral, or hot to ground cross.
- Convenient continuous monitoring enhances personnel safety.
- Thermoplastic elastomer (TPV) construction stands up to impacts, oils, chemicals, heat and weather. Large ribs on body for a superior grip when mating.
- Exclusive two-piece cord grip accepts a wide range of cord widths and provides more consistent pressure for superior conductor retention.
- Recessed cord-grip screw reduces screwdriver slippage for improved safety. Quick-thread tri-drive assembly and cord-grip screws come backed-out and ready-to-wire.
- Internal dust shield keeps terminals free of contaminants.
- Color-coded terminal screws are positioned on the same plane and backed-out for fast installation.
- Nickel-plated blades and contacts for long lasting, superior corrosion resistance.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||CSA Listed, FSUL, UL Listed|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Wire Size||18AWG - 12AWG|
|Number of Wires||3|
|Environmental Conditions||Moisture Resistance NEMA 3R (Flip Lid Assemblies/Back Boxes) Flammability UL94V0 (boxes & wiring device interiors) UL94V2 (cover plates) UL94HB (wiring device housings, flip lid seals) Operating Temperature -40°C (without impact) to +60°C continuous UV Resistance All exposed materials are UV stabilized|