Heavy-Duty Hospital Grade Smooth Face Receptacles, Back & Side Wire, 15A, 125V, Light Almond
PS8200HSLA Pass & Seymour
Heavy-Duty Hospital Grade Smooth Face Duplex Receptacle Back & Side Wire 15amp 125volt Brown
- Heavy-duty, brass strap for added strength and ground conductivity.
- .032 inch thick, brass, triple-wipe power contacts for lasting retention.
- Strap tabs wrap around face to prevent strap from separating from face and back body.
- Easily accessed break-off, line-contact connecting tab for fast, easy split-circuit wiring.
- Two drive screws anchor strap to back body and face.
- Tri-drive brass terminal screws.
- Internal screw-presure-plate back and side wire capability.
- Two back wire holes for more wiring flexibility.
- Auto-ground clip assures positive ground.
- Smooth face version features an impact-resistant nylon face for ease of cleaning and less dirt build-up.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||UL498, CSA C22.2 No. 42|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Connection||Back and side wire|
|Dielectric Strength||Withstands 2000V minimum|
|Temperature Rating||Temperature Rise: Maximum 30°C temperature rise at full-rated current after 50 cycles of overload at 150% of rated current with direct current. Operating Temperature: Maximum continuous +60°C, minimum -40°C without impact|
|Wire Size||#14 - #10|
|Number of Wires||3|
|Environmental Conditions||Flammability: UL94 V2|