Non-Fusible Safety Switch, 60 Amps
PS60SS Pass & Seymour
Non-Fusible Safety Switch, 60 Amps, 600 VAC.The first non-metallic NEMA 4X Non-Fusible Safety Switch line UL Listed as Suitable as Motor Disconnect per NEC Article 430.109(A)(6). P&S Non-Fusible Safety Switches feature extra-tough components, including an impact-resistant Valox NEMA 4X enclosure. And an innovative design that delivers safe, sure operation under the worst conditions.
- Compact design fits in most I-beams to provide mounting versatility, easy access, and reduced possibility of impact damage.
- Nonconductive, watertight, corrosion-, heat-, and impact-resistant thermoplastic enclosure ensures NEMA 4X and 12 ratings. Withstands the harshest industrial environments.
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel captive screws speed installation, minimize risk of lost parts, and withstand abuse.
- Adjustable mounting feet can be moved to center of unit for instant strut- or pole-mounting without special brackets or harnesses.
- Durable, stainless steel coverretaining chain makes installation and maintenance more convenient.
- Heavy-duty, ergonomic switch handle meets OSHA Lockout/Tagout provisions and provides plenty of grip for sure, easy operation.
- Black/red color coding and high-visibility ON/OFF markings clearly indicate status from a distance and at any visual angle.
- Switch entry into the enclosure is offset to the side and sealed to provide enhanced water resistance.
- Bottom and top wiring access options. No unnecessary openings to compromise water resistance.
- Top mount auxiliary contact enables additional control functions or signal lights.
- Certified for IP69 applications.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||3-Way|
How do I open this box with it on so I can check voltage?
Here is a link to the instruction sheet for the Safety Switch: https://legrand.webdamdb.com/directdownload.php?ti=38632513&tok=TGMhC8UynWnP39O/85A0lQRR Pass & Seymour products 1.800.223-4185 opt 1 Mon - Fri: 8am - 6pm EST (excluding holidays) Email Us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Date published: 2020-10-13