Fusible Safety Switch, 60 Amps
PS60FSS Pass & Seymour
Fusible Safety Switch, 60 Amps, 600 VAC. The first-ever blown-fuse indication system thats in our pacesetting Fusible Mechanical Interlocks with individual LED indicators for each line, patent-pending integral fuse pullers, and a hinged fuse-access door. P&S Fusible Safety Switches deliver the same ultra-heavyduty construction as our Fusible Mechanical Interlocks, too. So they provide maximum protection against water, dirt, heat, and vibration and just about any other harsh condition youll encounter.
- Compact design fits in most I-beams to provide mounting versatility, easy access, and reduced possibility of impact damage.
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel captive screws speed installation, minimize risk of lost parts, and withstand abuse.
- Captive, quick-release, stainless steel screws speed fuse removal, ensure a watertight access door seal, and won't fall out.
- Time-saving LED indicators identify blown fuses at a glance.
- Heavy-duty steel-geared switch mechanism provides enhanced durability and extra-long service life.
- Heavy-duty, ergonomic switch handle meets OSHA Lockout/Tagout requirements and provides plenty of grip for sure, easy operation.
- Black/red color coding and high-visibility ON/OFF markings clearly indicate status from a distance and at any visual angle.
- Separate door for ease of changing fuses.
- Durable, stainless steel cover-retaining chain makes installation and maintenance more convenient.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||4-Way|