radiant® Two Single-Pole Switches & Single Pole/3-Way Switch
RCD113W radiant Collection
More control, less space. This combination switch provides control of multiple lights or devices from a single location, while featuring an oversized primary switch for easy use. Designed to emulate the sleek lines of the collection's paddle switches, it delivers flexible, space-saving control with the sophisticated look of radiant. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately.
- Offers installation flexibility with space-saving style, as part of the extensive offering from the radiant® Collection.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- Designed to install easily with a narrower back body and captivated mounting screws.
- Patented Snap-In Light Module (sold separately) transforms a combination switch into an illuminated switch in seconds.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||cULus, UL Listed|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||3-Way|
|Environmental Conditions||UL94 V2|