radiant® 4-Button Digital Timer
RT2BK radiant Collection
Never worry about leaving the lights or fan on, while also reducing energy costs, with the radiant® 4-Button Digital timer. Great to use with attic fans, bathroom and closet lights, heat lamps, and in spaces like basements or garages. Manually turn the light on or off at the paddle switch, or use the included buttons for preset auto-off times of 60, 40, 20 and 10 minute delays. With the convenience of automated control, timers are a great upgrade for garages, laundry rooms and more. Part of the radiant Collection, it features clean lines and smooth paddle action for a sophisticated touch. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately.
- Works with a variety of light bulbs or fixtures, including: Incandescent, LED, fluorescent, compact fluorescent (CFL), magnetic low-voltage (MLV) and electronic low-voltage (ELV), 1/6 hp.
- Automates control of lights for energy and cost savings. Also includes manual on/off through the paddle switch for added convenience.
- Lets you select a desired preset shut-off time, including 60, 40, 20 and 10 minutes.
- Installs easily in place of a standard light or fan switch, or older spring-wound timer.
- Locator light illuminates when switch is off, emitting a soft glow to help you find it in the dark.
- More color options available to fit any style.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Connection||Back & Side Wired|
|Coil Voltage||120VAC @ 60Hz|
|Timing Range||10-60 minutes|