radiant® Multi-Location Master Dimmer
HCL453PMMW radiant Collection
Allows precise dimming control of a light or fixture. Pair with a Multi-Location Remote Dimmer to control the same fixture from another spot in the room. Part of the radiant® Collection, it also features clean lines and smooth control for a sophisticated touch. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately.
- For use with most incandescent, CFL/LED (with the exception of 0 - 10v options) and MLV dimmable bulbs. Installs easily with 3-way wiring for multi-location dimming (use with up to nine remote dimmers).
- Can also be used in single-pole applications for solitary control.
- Low-profile paddle switch offers smoother On/Off control, while a separate, ergonomic slider allows you to adjust light levels with precision.
- Locator light illuminates when switch is off, emitting a soft glow to help you find it in the dark.
- Constant memory features returns lights to their previous level after a power failure or outage.
- No derating* required in multi-gang applications. *Reducing the maximum wattage a dimmer can handle. This is sometimes required for multi-gang applications.
- Features durable, high-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||CSA Listed, cULus, UL Listed|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Frequency Rating||120VAC 60Hz Hz|
|Environmental Conditions||Humidity: Less than 95% non condensing|
You may also like...
RH703PTUTCCCV4 | Legrand
LC2103-WH | Legrand
LC2101-WH | Legrand