Seismic Bracing Kit
Cablofil Wiremesh Cable Tray concept based upon performance, safety and economy: three qualities which make Cablofil Wiremesh Cable Tray system preferred by installers. Cablofil adapts to the most complex configurations, and its structure gives maximum strength for minimum weight. The ease of creating fittings, carried out on site, as well as the wide range of unique and universal accessories gives complete freedom in routing combined with exceptionally fast installation.
- Kit contains items needed for seismic bracing long cable tray runs.
- Each kit contains:
- (4) 11' cables with mounting eyelets
- (2) Metal brackets for attachment to support members
- (4) Cable clamp collars
- (4) 3/8'' x 3'' wedge anchors
- Connect cables directly to 3/8'' threaded rod in trapeze installations for seismic bracing.
- Use 2 EZ BN 3/8 to attach cables to FAS PCH for sway bracing.
- Predrilled tabs allow attachment directly to concrete deck.
- Spacing must be at least every 30'. For installation recommendations contact Cablofil Technical Services.
- URC sold seperately.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Volume US||0.116 cu ft|
|Product Width US||10.0 in|
|Product Height US||2.0 in|
|Product Weight US||2.0 lb|
|Product Depth US||10.0 in|
Buy American Act Compliance