CABPORT w/ 10'' GC Strut 
Cablo-Port is a UV and Weather resistant rubber base that creates a cushionbetween rooftop mounted equipment and sensitive roofing materials. Available intwo styles, the Standard style is perfect for smaller loads and tight spaces and theWidebody design provides a broad base to minimize roof pressure and a largerarea for glue application. Cablo-Port is also available with a wide variety ofpre-mounted support options, including FAS P and Channel.
- Flat roof support: For support of tray, piping or other items on flat roofs.
- Two support styles: FAS Profile for wire mesh trays or 13/16' galvanized channel (14 ga.) for ladder tray, piping or other material support.
- Install: on any roofing material or other flat surface.
- Supports are available in: one standard finish and two optional finishes.
- Curb style maximum load: 750 lbs. (CPP5 and CPS5 - maximum load 200 lbs.).
- Two rubber base designs: Standard Curb and Widebody style
- Widebody design: has 1,000 lbs/ft maximum load and provides 5 times the surface area to minimize roof material pressure, increase load capacity and provide over 120 square in/ft for glue application.
|Countries Of Origin||Canada|
|Product Volume US||0.17 cu ft|
|Product Width US||6.0 in|
|Product Height US||4.9 in|
|Product Weight US||5.3 lb|
|Product Depth US||10.0 in|
Buy American Act Compliance