CabloPort Extension with FASP 12'' Long 12'' High 
Cablo-Port is a UV and Weather resistant rubber base that creates a cushionbetween rooftop mounted equipment and sensitive roofing materials. Available intwo styles, the Standard style is perfect for smaller loads and tight spaces and theWidebody design provides a broad base to minimize roof pressure and a largerarea for glue application. Cablo-Port is also available with a wide variety ofpre-mounted support options, including FAS P and Channel.
- Height adjustable: For support of cable pathways with varying heights .
- Base includes: two (2) 1/2' Electrozinc threaded rod risers and FAS Profile or channel.
- Install on any roofing material .
- Supports are available in three finishes.
- Standard series maximum load: 150 lbs.
- Widebody design: has maximum load of 500 lbs. Provides 5 times the surface area to minimize roof material pressure, increase load capacity and provide over 120 square in/ft for glue application.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
Buy American Act Compliance