Plugmold NM2000 with Snapicoil Harness
Nonmetallic Plugmold with Snapicoil harness. 48' in length with receptacles spaced 12'' on center. Nonmetallic Plugmold has a textured ivory finish. For use with 15 amp circuit.
- Nonmetallic, lightweight with snap-on cover. Speeds installation: provides easy access to wiring for changes or additions.
- Tapered profile design with textured ivory finish. Blends with surroundings in office, display space, dorm rooms and residential locations.
- Full range of fittings. Facilitates easy installation of wiring for whatever the job: communication workstation outlets, receptacles, switches and more. Over lapping fittings permit neat butting to raceway.
- Factory wired harness available with duplex receptacles on multiple spacings. Maximum power distribution to the point of use.
- NEMA heavy duty duplex receptacles independently tested to Fed. Spec. WC596G performance criteria. Enhanced product quality ensures dependable performance.
- Snapicoil harnesses of prewired receptacles in 48’ and 50’. Eliminates the need for multiple splicing, speeding up installations on long runs.
- Snapicoil harnesses offer a choice of receptacle spacing. Center spacing between receptacles of 12”, 18” and 30”.
- Field replaceable surge module. No need to remove the raceway cover to splice in a replacement receptacle. Field changes and maintenance are quick and easy.
- Customization available. All products can be modified to accommodate virtually any application.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Number of Receptacles||8|
|Standard||cULus Listed Base & Blank Cover: File E90378 Guide RJBT. Multioutlet Assemblies: File E15191 Guide PVGT. Fittings: File E90377 GuideRJPR. Base & Blank Cover & Plugmold Series w/Snapcoil Harness: Meets Article 386 of NEC. Meets Section 12-3032 of CEC. Plugmold Wired Sections: Meets Article 380 of NEC. Meets Section 12-3032 of CEC.|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Buy American Act Compliance
|Environmental Conditions||Dry interior locations|