P300 Player Preamplifier
The Nuvo NV-P300-XX Player Preamplifier is a versatile addition to the Player Portfolio, ideal for introducing incredible source flexibility and superior audio to maximize an external power amplifier's capabilities. Check out the Player Portfolio mobile app.Outside North America? Use -EU, -UK or -AU when ordering.
- All your favorite music is right at your fingertips with easy access to networked computers, streaming Internet Radio, and even audio content stored on an Android or iOS device.
- Compatible with Legrand's other Nuvo Player Portfolio products for a truly custom, easily expandable system (up to sixteen zones).
- Supports both wired Ethernet and wireless 802.11n configuration options adding flexibility for any home.
- Includes 802.11n wireless capability and utilizes both 2.4 and 5 Ghz bands, for fast signals and broad coverage.
- Connect to storage devices, analog equipment, or home theater receivers through the unit's audio line-in, line-out, MiniTOSLINK fiber optic digital input and output, or USB ports.
- Manage your music via the convenient wall-mounted P10 keypad or wirelessly from the palm of your hand with free apps for your Apple or Android device.
- Attractive contemporary industrial design discreetly fits into small spaces.
- Remote network and device management with Domotz PRO
- Seamless integration into advanced automation systems from Vantage, Crestron, Control4, KNX, and more - visit the Player Portfolio third party drivers page .*Streaming services subject to geographic availability. Service subscriptions may be required.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Included||P300 Player, Power Cord, and Quick Start Guide|
|Standard||FCC, IC, CE-EMC, C-Tick, cTUVus, CE-LVD, RoHS|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
|Input||RJ45, TOSLINK/mini-TOSLINK, USB (Type A)|
Product Environmental Profile
AMX Module v4.5.4 Release Notestxt 0kb
AMX Module v4.5.4 Supporting Documenttxt
Crestron Media Player 1.2 Supporting Doctxt
Crestron Media Player MMS Setup Guidepdf
Crestron Media Player Release Notestxt 0kb
Crestron Module 3.2.6 Release Notestxt 0kb
Mirage Media Server MMS Crestron Integration Guidepdf 0kb
Wireless Audio System API Requestpdf 0kb