With the P100 wireless player, give a room of your home instant access to endless music options, whether from your personal collection or from the expansive libraries of Internet Radio, always delivered in incredible fidelity. Check out the Player Portfolio mobile app.Outside North America? Use -EU, -UK or -AU when ordering.
- High-fidelity audio is delivered to every area of your home, and kept perfectly in sync.
- Compatible with Legrand's other Nuvo Player Portfolio products for a truly custom, easily expandable system (up to sixteen zones).
- Supports both wired ethernet and wireless 802.11n configuration options adding flexibility for any home.
- Includes 802.11n wireless capability and utilizes both 2.4 and 5 Ghz bands, for fast signals and broad coverage.
- All your favorite music is right at your fingertips with easy access to networked computers, streaming Internet Radio, and even audio content stored on any Android or iOS device.
- Connect to storage devices, analog equipment, or home theater receivers through the unit's audio line-in, line-out, or USB ports.
- Manage your music via the convenient wall-mounted P10 keypad or wirelessly from the palm of your hand with free apps for your Apple or Android device.
- Remote network and device management with Domotz PRO
- Seamless integration into advanced automation systems from Vantage, Crestron, Control4, KNX, and more - visit the Player Portfolio third party drivers page .*Streaming services subject to geographic availability. Service subscriptions may be required.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Included||P100 Player, Power Cord, and Quick Start Guide|
|Standard||FCC, IC, CE-EMC, C-Tick, cTUVus, CE-LVD, RoHS|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
|Output Wattage||40 W|
|Input||(1) TRS 3.5mm stereo jack (Line In), (1) USB Type A, LAN (1) RJ45|
Product Environmental Profile
AMX Module v4.5.4 Release Notestxt
AMX Module v4.5.4 Supporting Documenttxt
Crestron Media Player 1.2 Supporting Doctxt
Crestron Media Player MMS Setup Guidepdf
Crestron Media Player Release Notestxt
Crestron Module 3.2.6 Release Notestxt
Mirage Media Server MMS Crestron Integration Guidepdf
Wireless Audio System API Requestpdf