PlugTail® Heavy-Duty Spec Grade Plug Load Controllable Receptacle, 20A, 125V, Gray
PT26352CDGRY Pass & Seymour
These durable, dependable receptacles feature a permanently marked, differentiated solution that meets all necessary code requirements. For detailed PlugTail® information, visit our PlugTail® Headquarters.
- .032 inch thick, brass, triple-wipe power contacts for lasting retention.
- Plated steel wrap strap design for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- No exposed terminals create a finger safe application before, during, and after installation.
- Built-in connector features large brass terminal blades to ensure consistent, reliable electrical connections.
- Dual mechanical shutter system to help prevent insertion of foreign objects (TR models).
- Permanent controlled markings on face of receptacle compliant with ASHRAE 90.1, CA Title 24, and NEC.
- Auto-ground clip assures positive ground.
- Half-controlled versions include welded, pre-wired lead that control top half of receptacle for split circuit applications.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies